Microform in English, German
Shaker collection, 1792-1937 [i. e. 1942]: records of United Society of Believers in Christ's Second Appearing
Library of Congress, Manuscript Division.
- Washington : Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service, 1976.
- 32 reels of microfilm (ca. 500 items) ; 35 mm.
Libraries Service CenterFilm no. 2472 c. 1Multiple Items
- reel 1-32
- Also known as
- Records of the United Society of Believers in Christ's Second Appearing.
- Other information
- A collection of records from various Shaker communities, consisting of correspondence, covenants, diaries, financial and legal papers, hymns, church orders, poetry, inspirational writings, drawings, essays, biographical and historical sketches, memoirs, registers, clippings, etc.
- Register and index to the collection at beginning of reel 1. Prepared by Mary Margaret Wolfskill.
- In 4 containers (27 cm.).
- The major portion of the collection was organized in 1937-1938. The collection was completed in 1942 and arranged for filming in 1976.
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 13951154