Book , Microform in English
Records of the National Association of Colored Women's Clubs, 1895-1992
consulting editor, Lillian Serece Williams ; associate editor, Randolph Boehm.
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, ©1993-1994.
- 41 microfilm reels. ; 35 mm.
Libraries Service CenterFilm no. 3183 c. 1 | Virtual Shelf BrowseMultiple Items
- pt.1:26 microfilm reels
- pt.2:15 microfilm reels
- Guide:pt.1-pt.2 (2 v.)
- Partial contents only.
- pt. 1. Minutes of national conventions, publications, and president's office correspondence
- pt.2. President's office files, 1958-1968.
- Other information
- Accompanied by printed reel guides, compiled by Randolph Boehm, entitled: A guide to the microfilm edition of Records of the National Association of Colored Women's Clubs, 1895-1992.
- 1556554672 (pt. 1 : microfilm)
- 1556555040 (pt. 2 : microfilm)
- 1556554672 (pt. 1 : guide)
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 93047092
- OCLC: 29594799