Book , Print in English
Marketing in hospitality and tourism : a consumer focus
Richard Teare ... [et al.].
- London ; New York, NY : Cassell, 1994.
- viii, 312 pages : illustrations; 26 cm.
- Partial contents only.
- Pt. 1. Consumer Decision Making / Richard Teare. 1. An overview of consumer and producer perspectives on hospitality services. 2. The consumer decision process: a paradigm in transition. 3. Generating consumer theory. 4. Closing the gap between consumers and services
- Pt. 2. Segmenting Travel Markets / Josef A. Mazanec. 5. A priori segmentation. 6. A posteriori segmentation. 7. Hybrid segmentation. 8. Case examples. 9. Strategic impact and practical implications of segmentation results in Austrian tourism
- Pt. 3. New Product Research and Development / Simon Crawford-Welch. 10. Product development in the hospitality industry. 11. The development of Courtyard by Marriott. 12. Product development in the foodservice industry
- Pt. 4. Strategic Marketing Communication / Stephen Calver. 13. Attitude measurement and the hospitality consumer. 14. Communication and the hospitality industry. 15. Formulating marketing strategy for the hospitality industry.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 0304328251 (pbk.)
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 31529682