Book , Print in English
The poetics of perspective
- Ithaca, N.Y. : Cornell University Press, 1994.
- xv, 324 pages : illustrations; 25 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower D LevelNC 750 .E441 1994 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Feb 18 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Eisenhower D LevelNC750.E441 1994 c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: Feb 14 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- 1. Into the Maelstrom of Metaphor
- 2. Argus/Polyphemus
- 3. The Harmonious, the Compatible, the Equivalent
- 4. Demonstration, Play, Arcanum
- 5. Curved Foundations
- 6. The Fossilization of Perspective
- Appendix: Mathematics and Perspective.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -316) and index.
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 94016310
- OCLC: 30360209