Book , Print in English
The book of Sainte Foy
translated with an introduction and notes by Pamela Sheingorn ; the Song of Sainte Foy translated by Robert L.A. Clark.
- Philadelphia : University of Pennsylvania Press, ©1995.
- xiii, 329 pages : illustrations; 24 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesBX 4700 .F37 L521 1995 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Nov 30 2018 01:21 PMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- Also known as
- Uniform Title: Liber miraculorum sancte Fidis. English.
- Other information
- Chiefly a translation of the medieval Latin text of the Liber miraculorum sancte Fidis; Song of Sainte Foy translated from Provençal.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -318) and index.
- 0812232836 (acid-free paper)
- 0812215125 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 94024676
- OCLC: 31166453