Manuscript/Archive , Print in English
[Records : 1951-1979]
- 0.833 cubic foot (2.5 document cases)
LSC - Contact Special Collections for UseRG.07.180 c. 1Multiple Items
- This title must be requested through Special Collections.
- This record group consists largely of the records of Dr. Vernon McKay, Professor of African Studies from 1956-1958, although there are a few records of Professor Roert A. Lystad as well as materials which pre-date the establishment of a formal African Studies program.
- The records range in date from 1951 to 1979 and reflect the administration of African Studies , its academic program, and Professor McKay's involvement with professional activities in the field of African Studies.
- Other information
- Organization and arrangement of materials: Three series: (1) Administrative Records, 1952-1978 (2) Professional Matters, 1956-1978; and (3) Academic Affairs, 1951-1979.