Book , Print in English
Guaman Poma de Ayala : the colonial art of an Andean author
- New York, N.Y. : Americas Society, ©1992.
- 113 pages (1 folded) : illustrations(some colored) ; 30 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesF3442.F72 1992 QUARTO c. 1Available
- Other information
- "This publication accompanies an exhibition organized by the Americas Society and curated by Mercedes López-Baralt."
- "Americas Society/Art Gallery, New York, New York, January 29 to March 29, 1992."
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 111-113).
- 1879128047 (pbk.)
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 91078033
- OCLC: 26126283