Book , Print , Conference in English
The World's Congress of Representative Women : a historical résumé for popular circulation of the World's Congress of Representative Women, convened in Chicago on May 15, and adjourned on May 22, 1893, under the auspices of the Woman's branch of the World's congress auxiliary
edited by May Wright Sewall.
- Chicago, [Ill.] : Rand McNally, 1894.
- xxiv, 952 pages,  leaves of plates : illustrations portraits ; 24 cm.
George Peabody Library, Non-Circ396 S513 c. 1Multiple Items
- v. 1-2
- v. 1. The introduction ; Preparations ; Education ; Literature and the dramatic art ; Science and religion ; Charity, philanthropy and religion ; Moral and social reform ; The civil and political status of women.
- v. 2. Civil law and government ; Industries and occupations ; The solidarity of human interests ; Education and literature ; Religion ; Industrial, social and moral reform ; Orders, civil and political reform.
- Other information
- Also issued in two volumes.
- Includes index.
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 25243730