Book , Print in English
The European Renaissance : centres and peripheries
- Oxford, UK ; Malden, Mass. : Blackwell Publishers, 1998.
- x, 284 pages : illustrations; 24 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower B LevelCB361.B79 1998 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Dec 26 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- "This is a fascinating account of the geography, chronology and sociology of one of the major cultural movements in European history. It provides an original examination of the Renaissance across the whole of the continent."--BOOK JACKET.
- 1. Age of Rediscovery: Early Renaissance
- 2. Reception and Resistance
- 3. Age of Emulation: High Renaissance
- 4. Age of Variety: Late Renaissance
- 5. Domestication of the Renaissance
- Coda: The Renaissance after the Renaissance.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -274) and index.
- 0631198458 (hb : alk. paper)
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 98005901
- OCLC: 38504328