Book, Print in English
The danger of dreams: German and American imperialism in Latin America
- Chapel Hill : University of North Carolina Press, ©1999.
- xi, 312 pages : illustrations maps ; 25 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 12 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower B LevelF1416.G3 M58 1999 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Dec 16 2015Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.SAIS Reserve StacksF1416.G3 M571 1999AvailableSAIS Reserve StacksF1416.G3 M571 1999 c. 2Available
- 1. Rise of German-American Antagonism
- 2. Height of the German Challenge: The Venezuela Blockade, 1902-1903
- 3. Reach of the Monroe Doctrine: The Germanization of Brazil
- 4. Dominance of the United States: Huerta, Wilson, and Wilhelm
- 5. Image and Reality: The Utility of Misperception.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 283-301) and index.
- 0807824895 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 0807847755 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 98049537
- OCLC: 40218852