Video/Film , DVD in English
Shamley Productions, Inc. ; producer & director, Alfred Hitchcock.
- Universal City, Ca. : Universal Home Video ; Pioneer Entertainment (USA), 1998.
- Widescreen version.
- 1 videodisc (109 min.) : sound, b&w ; 4 3/4 in. + Accompanied by: 1 booklet ( p. ; 19 cm.) in container.
- DVD (NTSC region 1).
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesPS3503.L718 P89 1998 c. 2Available
- Producer and director, Alfred Hitchcock ; screenplay, Joseph Stefano ; music, Bernard Herrmann.
- Cast: Anthony Perkins, Vera Miles, John Gavin, Janet Leigh, Martin Balsam, John McIntire.
- Horror melodrama in which a woman disappears after spending the night in an isolated motel which adjoins an eerie Victorian mansion, inhabited by a disturbed young man and his mother.
- Other information
- Based on the novel of the same title by Robert Bloch.
- Special features: The Making of Psycho, an original documentary featuring new interviews with Alfred Hitchcock's daughter Patricia Hitchcock O'Connell, Janet Leigh, screenwriter Joseph Stefano, and others; censored scene, theatrical trailers, production drawings, the shower scene with and without music; additional newsreel footage; theatrical trailers; production photographs.
- Videodisc release of the 1960 motion picture.
- Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Language: In English or French with optional Spanish subtitles.
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 42797023