Video/Film , DVD in French
Les quatre cents coups : The 400 blows
S.E.D.I.F. and Les Films du carrosse.
- New York, N.Y. : Fox Lorber, ©1999.
- 1 videodisc (99 min.) : sound, b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD (NTSC region 1).
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1995.9.F67 Q8 1999 c. 2AvailableEisenhower M Level ReservesPN1995.9.F67 Q8 1999 c. 3Checked outChecked out, Due: May 31 2018 05:45 PMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- Also known as
- 400 blows
- Four hundred blows
- 400 coups
- Director/original story, François Truffaut ; adaptation/dialogue, Marcel Moussy ; director of photography, Henri Decae ; music, Jean Constantin.
- Cast: Jean-Pierre Léaud, Claire Maurier, Albert Remy.
- Fourteen-year-old Antoine Doinet lives in a cramped apartment with his mother and stepfather, neglected by them and unlucky at school. Living an intense imaginative life of his own he gets into trouble and is finally committed to reform school from which he escapes and runs towards the sea, which he has never seen.
- Other information
- Videodisc release of a 1959 motion picture.
- Originally issued as a motion picture in France in 1959.
- Not rated.
- Language: In French with English subtitles.
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 42062319