Video/Film , DVD in English
The wild bunch
Warner Bros.-Seven Arts presents a Phil Feldman production ; screenplay by Walon Green and Sam Peckinpah ; produced by Phil Feldman ; directed by Sam Peckinpah.
- Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, ©1997.
- Original director's cut.
- 1 videodisc (179 min.) : sound, colored ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD (NTSC region 1); Dolby surround 5.1; widescreen version.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesPN1997.W56 1997 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: May 31 2018 06:53 PMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Eisenhower M Level ReservesPN1997.W56 1997 c. 2Available
- Director of photography, Lucien Ballard; film editor, Louis Lombard; music, Jerry Fielding.
- Cast: William Holden, Ernest Borgnine, Robert Ryan, Edmond O'Brien, Warren Oates.
- The brutal story of violent men who lived during the Mexican revolution in the year 1913. It portrays a band of magnificent losers in a dying lawless West.
- Other information
- Based on a story by Walon Green and Roy N. Sickner.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1969.
- Includes 34 min. documentary: The wild bunch : an album in montage / written, directed and edited by Paul Seydor ; produced by Nick Redman.
- Other special features: theatrical trailer, production notes, brief biographies of principal cast.
- Rated R.
- Language: In English with optional subtitles in English, French or Spanish; closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Publisher's number
- 14034 Warner Home Video
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 38465503