Video/Film , DVD in English
Paramount ; the Directors Company presents ; written by Francis Ford Coppola ; produced and directed by Francis Ford Coppola.
- Hollywood, Calif. : Paramount Pictures, ©2000.
- 1 videodisc (113 min.) : sound, colored ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD (NTSC region 1).
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1997 .C668 2000 c. 1AvailableEisenhower M Level ReservesPN1997 .C668 2000 c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: May 31 2018 05:45 PMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- Editor, Richard Chew ; music, David Shire ; director of photography, Bill Butler.
- Cast: Gene Hackman, John Cazale, Allen Garfield, Cindy Williams, Frederic Forrest, Robert Duvall.
- A provoking mystery-suspense drama explores the morality of privacy in the story of Harry Caul, a surveillance expert, who conducts a routine surveillance job only to later find himself suspicious that he has become an unwitting player in murder scheme.
- Other information
- Widescreen format.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1974.
- Special features include: Close-up on The conversation featurette ; commentary by Francis Ford Coppola and film editor Walter Murch ; interactive menus ; scene selection ; theatrical trailer.
- Language: In English with optional French soundtrack (dubbed) with optional English subtitles.
- Language: Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Publisher's number
- 02307 Paramount Pictures
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 45589068