Video/Film , DVD in English , French
Bonnie and Clyde
Warner Bros. Pictures ; a Tatira-Hiller production ; written by David Newman & Robert Benton ; produced by Warren Beatty ; directed by Arthur Penn.
- Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, ©1997.
- 1 videodisc (112 min.) : sound, colored, double sided ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD (NTSC region 1); Dolby digital mono; widescreen version (1.33:1) enhanced for widescreen TVs and standard version formatted to fit TV.
Eisenhower M Level Service DeskPN1995.9.G3B6 1997 c. 1Available
- Director of photography, Burnett Guffey; film editor, Dede Allen; music, Charles Strouse.
- Cast: Warren Beatty, Faye Dunaway, Michael J. Pollard, Gene Hackman, Estelle Parsons.
- A mixture of comedy and brutal violence, this film is based on the exploits of the notorious American outlaws of the 1930s, Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow.
- Other information
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1967.
- Special features: cast, production notes, theatrical trailer.
- Language: In English with optional soundtrack in French (dubbed); optional subtitles in English, French or Spanish; closed-captioned in English for the hearing impaired.
- Publisher's number
- 17274 Warner Home Video
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 42930701