Video/Film , DVD in English
Stand by me
Columbia Pictures ; an Act III Productions presentation ; directed by Rob Reiner.
- [Culver City, CA] : Columbia TriStar Home Video, 2000.
- Widescreen version, special ed.
- 1 videodisc (88 min.) : sound, colored ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD (NTSC region 1); dual layer.
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1997 .S7335 2000 c. 2Available
- Producers, Bruce A. Evans, Raynold Gideon, Andrew Scheinman ; screenwriters, Raynold Gideon and Bruce A. Evans.
- Cast: Wil Wheaton, River Phoenix, Corey Feldman, Jerry O'Connell, Kiefer Sutherland, Richard Dreyfuss.
- This film about friendship and the indelible experiences of growing up takes place in a small Oregon town as four boys set out on a two-day search for a missing teenager's body, a search that turns into an odyssey of self-discovery.
- Other information
- Based on the novella The body by Stephen King.
- Videodisc release of the 1986 motion picture.
- Special features include: director's commentary, featurette "Walking the tracks: the summer of Stand by me", music video Stand by me, talent files, bonus trailers, isolated music score, and scene selections.
- Rated R.
- Language: In English with optional (dubbed) French, Spanish or Portuguese soundtracks with English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean or Thai subtitles.
- Language: Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Publisher's number
- 05517 Columbia TriStar Home Video
- Identifying numbers
- UPC: 4339605517
- OCLC: 45105146