Video/Film , DVD in English
Nursing the mind
produced by Summer Productions for Discovery Health Channel ; field producer, Richard Chisolm ; writer, Patrick Prentice.
- Bethesda, MD : Discovery Communications ; Princeton, N.J. : Films for the Humanities & Sciences, ©2002.
- 1 videodisc (51 min.) sound, colored ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD (NTSC region 1).
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVRC440 .N87 2000 c. 1Available
- Director of photography, Richard Chisolm ; series producer, Elizabeth Brach.
- Narrator, Mike New.
- Psychiatric nurses at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore are the focus of this episode of the series, Nurses. This program follows the work of these nurses as they counsel and support patients with severe depression, bipolar disorder, anorexia nervosa, and schizophrenia. As the nurses are in close, regular contact with the patients, the doctors depend on their observations to help in diagnosis and treatment.
- Other information
- Episode of the Discovery Channel television series Nurses, first aired January-February 2001.
- Restrictions: Public performance rights granted, Films for the Humanities and Sciences, 12/16/2002.
- Publisher's number
- FFH 11871 Films for the Humanities & Sciences
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 51938452