Video/Film, DVD in English
produced by Summer Productions for Discovery Health Channel ; producer/director, Jane Latman ; writers, Barry Wolverton, Jennifer Beman White.
- Bethesda, MD : Discovery Communications ; Princeton, N.J. : Films for the Humanities & Sciences, 2000.
- 1 videodisc (51 min.) sound, colored ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD (NTSC region 1).
Eisenhower M Level Service DeskRJ245 .P43 2000 c. 1Available
- Director of photography, Brett Wiley ; series producer, Elizabeth Brach ; series writer, Patrick Prentice.
- Narrator, Mike New.
- The pediatrics unit at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore is the focus of this episode of the series, Nurses, as the viewer gets a first-hand look at the daily routine of 3 nurses. Each nurse comments on why they became nurses, why they chose pediatrics, and discusses the pros and cons of working with children and teenagers.
- Other information
- Episode of the Discovery Channel television series Nurses, first aired January-February 2001.
- Publisher's number
- FFH 29896 Films for the Humanities & Sciences
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 51938454