Video/Film , DVD in English
Columbia Pictures ; Pando Company in association with Raybert Productions ; written by Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper, Terry Southern ; produced by Peter Fonda ; directed by Dennis Hopper.
- Culver City, CA : Columbia TriStar Home Video, ©1999.
- Special ed.
- 1 videodisc (ca. 95 min.) : sound, colored ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD (NTSC region 1); Dolby digital 5.1, 2-channel Dolby surround; widescreen format (1.85:1).
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesPN1997.E289 1999 c. 2Available
- Director of photography, Laszlo Kovacs; editor, Donn Cambern.
- Cast: Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper, Jack Nicholson.
- Two motorcyclists travel across the U.S. in search of the "real" America. And find it.
- Other information
- Special features: making-of documentary Easy rider : shaking the cage / a film by Charles Kiselyak (60 min.); Dennis Hopper audio commentary; talent files (biographical information on each of the stars).
- "30th anniversary"--container.
- Videodisc release of the 1969 motion picture.
- Rated R.
- Language: In English with optional subtitles in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, or Thai; closed-captioned in English for the hearing impaired.
- Awards: Cannes Film Festival: Best film by a new director.
- Publisher's number
- 01749 Columbia TriStar Home Video
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 43327677