Video/Film , DVD in English
Apocalypse now redux
produced & directed by Francis Coppola; written by John Milius and Francis Coppola.
- [Hollywood, Calif.] : Universal Studios, ©2002.
- 1 videodisc (202 min.) : sound, colored ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD (NTSC region 1); Dolby digital surround.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesPN1997.A6532 2002 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: May 31 2018 06:52 PMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- Cast: Martin Sheen, Marlon Brando, Robert Duvall, Frederic Forrest, Albert Hall, Sam Bottoms, Larry Fishburne, Dennis Hopper.
- A United States Army officer/trained assassin is sent into the depths of a southeast Asian jungle to seek out a renegade colonel and terminate his command during the Vietnam War.
- Other information
- Originally released as a 153-minute motion picture, Apocalypse now, in 1979. Re-edited and re-mastered with 49 minutes of additional footage.
- Inspired by the story: Heart of Darkness / by Joseph Conrad.
- Special features: interactive menus ; scene selection ; theatrical trailer ; English subtitles ; PBR Streetgang ; Apocalypse then and now ; the destruction of the Kurtz Compound (with audio commentary by Francis Coppola).
- Language: Optional subtitles in English; closed captioned.
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 52868441