Book, Online in English
The MHSIP consumer-oriented mental health report card: the final report of the Mental Health Statistics Improvement Program (MHSIP)
Task Force on a Consumer-Oriented Mental Health Report Card.
- [Rockville, Md.] : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, National Mental Health Information Center : Center for Mental Health Services, 
- Mode of access: Internet from the MNHIC web site. Address as of 12/11/03: http://www.mentalhealth.org/publications/allpubs/MC96-60/default.asp; current access available via PURL.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
- Also known as
- MHSIP consumer oriented mental health report card
- Final report of the Mental Health Statistics Improvement Program (MHSIP)
- Other information
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 11, 2003).
- "April, 1996."
- Additional form
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 53886640