Video/Film , DVD in English
Rebel without a cause
Warner Bros. Pictures ; screenplay by Stewart Stern ; produced by David Weisbart ; directed by Nicholas Ray.
- Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, ©1999.
- 1 videodisc (111 min.) : sound, colored ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD (NTSC region 1); Dolby surround 5.1, mono; widescreen version, enhanced for widescreen TVs; digitally processed.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesPN1997.R4R283 1999 c. 2Available
- Director of photography, Ernest Haller; film editor, William Ziegler ; music, Leonard Rosenman.
- Cast: James Dean, Natalie Wood, Sal Mineo, Jim Backus, Ann Doran, Corey Allen, Dennis Hopper.
- The teen-aged son of a well-to-do family gets involved in violence when he attempts to win the approval of a gang of high-school hoodlums.
- Other information
- "Adaptation by Irving Schulman from story by Nicholas Ray."
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1955.
- Special features: Rediscovering a rebel; 3 Behind the cameras segments from the Warner Bros. presents TV series, including a "safe-driving" interview withdrawn from airing following Dean's death (interviews with Natalie Wood, Jim Backus, and James Dean); 3 theatrical trailers; interactive menus; production notes; scene access.
- Not rated.
- Language: In English with optional dubbed French soundtrack; optional subtitles in English or French; closed-captioned in English for the hearing impaired.
- Publisher's number
- 14069 Warner Home Video
- Identifying numbers
- UPC: 085391406921
- OCLC: 43560266