Book , Print in English
Palace and mosque : Islamic art from the Victoria and Albert Museum
Tim Stanley with Mariam Rosser-Owen and Stephen Vernoit.
- London : Victoria and Albert Museum, 2004.
- 144 pages : illustrations(chiefly colored), map ; 28 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower D LevelN6264.G7 L673 2004 QUARTO c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: May 27 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- Also known as
- Islamic art from the Victoria and Albert Museum
- Other information
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., July 18, 2004-Feb. 6, 2005, the Kimbell Art Museum, Fort Worth, Tex., Apr. 3-Sept. 5, 2005, the Setagaya Art Museum, Tokyo, Oct. 1-Dec. 4, 2005 and at the Millennium Galleries, Sheffield, Jan. 14-Apr. 16, 2006.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 140) and index.
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 2004103255
- OCLC: 56403496