Book , Microform in English , Chinese
China and the West : the Maritime Customs Service Archive from the Second Historical Archives of China, Nanjing
general editors, Robert Bickers, Hans van de Ven.
- Reading, Berkshire, U.K. ; Woodbrige, Conn. : Primary Source Microfilm ; Nanjing : Second Historical Archives of China, 2004-
- microfilm reels ; 35 mm. + Accompanied by: printed guides.
Libraries Service CenterFilm no. 3761 c. 1
- Accompanying guides are located in the AV Center under the call number: Film no. 3761 guide
- pt.1-5 = reel 1-282
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVFilm no. 3761 guide c. 1
- Accompanies microfilm that has the call number: Film no. 3761
- China. Hai guan zong shui wu si shu — Archives.
- Customs administration — China — History — Sources.
- China — Foreign relations — Great Britain — Sources.
- Great Britain — Foreign relations — China — Sources.
- China — Foreign relations — Western countries — Sources.
- Western countries — Foreign relations — China — Sources.
- China — History — 1861-1912 — Sources.
- China — History — Republic, 1912-1949 — Sources.
- Partial contents only.
- pt. 1. Inspector General's circulars (62 reels)
- pt. 2. London Office files (43 reels)
- pt. 3. Semi-official correspondence with selected ports (68 reels)
- pt. 4. The policing of trade (61 reels)
- pt. 5. The policing of trade (48 reels)
- Other information
- Language: Documents chiefly in English, some in Chinese.
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 61349754