Book , Print in English
Evaluation : a systematic approach
Peter H. Rossi, Mark W. Lipsey, Howard E. Freeman.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Sage Publications, ©2004.
- 7th ed.
- x, 470 pages : illustrations; 24 cm.
Lilienfeld Collection -- Stack Level 5, Welch LibraryH62.R83e 2004 c. HYG2 | Virtual Shelf BrowseChecked outChecked out, Due: Jun 30 2021Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- An overview of program evaluations
- Tailoring evaluations
- Identifying issues and formulating questions
- Assessing the need for a program
- Expressing and assessing program theory
- Assessing and monitoring program process
- Measuring and monitoring program outcomes
- Assessing program impact : randomized field experiments
- Assessing program impact : alternative designs
- Detecting, interpreting, and analyzing program effects
- Measuring efficiency
- The social context of evaluation.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 437-455) and indexes.
- 0761908943 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 2003015926
- OCLC: 54108606