Book , Print in English
Art from the court of Burgundy, 1364-1419 : Musée des beaux-arts of [sic] Dijon, May 28-September 15, 2004, The Cleveland Museum of Art, October 24, 2004-January 9, 2005
[organizing committee, Stephen N. Fliegel, Sophie Jugie in collaboration with Virginie Barthélémy ... et al.].
- Dijon : Musée des beaux-arts ; Cleveland : The Cleveland Museum of Art ; Paris : Réunion des musées nationaux, ©2004.
- 367 pages : illustrations(chiefly colored), plans ; 28 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower D LevelN6845.A785 2004 QUARTO c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Mar 9 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- Philip, Duke of Burgundy, 1342-1404 — Art patronage — Exhibitions.
- John, Duke of Burgundy, 1371-1419 — Art patronage — Exhibitions.
- Art, French — France — Burgundy — Exhibitions.
- Art, Renaissance — France — Burgundy — Exhibitions.
- Art, European — 14th century — Exhibitions.
- Art, European — 15th century — Exhibitions.
- Art, Medieval — Exhibitions.
- Art patronage — France — Burgundy — History — Exhibitions.
- Burgundy (France) — History — House of Valois, 1363-1477 — Exhibitions.
- Other information
- Subtitle on cover: the patronage of Philip the Bold and John the Fearless 1364-1419.
- "This exhibition was organized by the Musée des Beaux-Arts of Dijon and The Cleveland Museum of Art"--T.p. verso.
- Issued also in French under title: L'art à la cour de Bourgogne.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 356-367).
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 57386286