Book , Print in English
Statues in Roman society : representation and response
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2003.
- xvi, 333 pages : illustrations; 26 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower D LevelNB1296.3.S74 2003 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: May 14 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- Defining statues in word and image
- The appearance of statues
- Portrait statues and the statuesque
- The other population of Rome
- Statues in the empire
- Simulacra and signa
- The private sphere
- Touching statues.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -325) and index.
- 0199240949 (alk. paper)
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 2004300118
- OCLC: 52323908