Book, Print in English
Menckeniana: a Schimpflexikon
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 1928.
- 1st ed., expurgated ed.
- 132 pages ; 24 cm.
George Peabody Library, Non-Circ070.92 M5221 1928 c. 1Special Coll.: bound w/
George Peabody Library, Non-Circ070.92 M5221 1928b c. 1Available
- Signed. No. 98 of 230 copies. Rebound.
- Schrader A 37.1.b. Copy #37 of 230 limited, signed, boxed editions on large paper.
- Other information
- Includes contributions by Arnold Bennett, Willian Stanley Braithwaite, Louis Bromfield, Hamlin Garland, Ben Hecht, D.H. Lawrence, Christopher Morley and Gorham B. Munson.
- "Of the first edition of 'Menckeniana' two hundred and thirty copies have been printed on Borzoi rag paper numbered from 1 to 230. Each copy is signed by H.L. Mencken."
- Second limited printing of the first edition.
- George Peabody Library copy: Gift of Richard Frary;
- Indexed by: Schrader, R.J. Mencken, A37.1.b
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 54885385