Video/Film , DVD in English
Maya Deren : experimental films
[director, Maya Deren].
- New York, NY : Mystic Fire Video, ©2002.
- 1 videodisc (76 min.) : sound and si., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD (NTSC region 1).
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesPN1995.9.E96M39 2002 c. 1Available
- Also known as
- Experimental films
- Maya Deren : collected experimental films
- Collected experimental films
- Music, Teiji Ito (1st, 6th works), Maya Deren (5th work).
- Examples of Maya Deren's work evoke and exemplify the American avant-garde film movement of the 1940s and 1950s.
- Meshes of the afternoon (1943) (sd.)
- At land (1944) (si.)
- A study in choreography for camera (1945) (si.)
- Ritual in transfigured time (1945) (si.)
- Meditation on violence (1948) (sd.)
- The very eye of night (1952-1959) (sd.).
- Other information
- Title from container.
- Videodisc release of the 1943-1959 motion pictures.
- Special features: Private life of a cat; Divine horseman (excerpt); biography; picture gallery; notes and quotes.
- Publisher's number
- 76493 Mystic Fire Video
- Identifying numbers
- UPC: 715098764931
- OCLC: 50924793