Book , Print in English
Aleksandr Rodchenko : experiments for the future : diaries, essays, letters, and other writings
edited and with a preface by Alexander N. Lavrentiev, translated and annotated by Jamey Gambrell, with an introduction by John E. Bowlt.
- New York : Museum of Modern Art, ©2005.
- 439 pages : illustrations; 26 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower D LevelN6999.R62 A2 2005 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: May 9 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- Also known as
- Experiments for the future
- Rodchenko, Aleksandr Mikhaĭlovich, 1891-1956 — Diaries.
- Rodchenko, Aleksandr Mikhaĭlovich, 1891-1956. Correspondence.
- Rodchenko, Aleksandr Mikhaĭlovich, 1891-1956 — Written works.
- Avant-garde (Aesthetics) — Russia (Federation) — 20th century.
- Formalism (Art) — Soviet Union.
- Communism and art — Soviet Union.
- Other information
- Includes index.
- Language: Translated from the Russian.
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 2005920060
- OCLC: 60424552