Video/Film , DVD in French
Janus Films ; Rialto Pictures ; Argos Films ; a film by Jean-Luc Godard ; producer, Anatole Dauman.
- [Irvington, NY] : Criterion Collection, ©2005.
- 1 videodisc (105 min.) : sound, b&w ; 4 3/4 in. + Accompanied by: 1 guide (13 pages : illustrations; 19 cm.)
- DVD (NTSC region 1); mono.
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1995.9.F67M37 2005 c. 1Multiple Items
- Accompanying guide has the call number: PN1995.9.F67M37 2005 guide
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1995.9.F67M37 2005 guide c. 1Multiple Items
- Accompanies DVD that has tha call number: PN1995.9.F67M37 2005
- 1 v.
- Cinematography by Willy Kurant.
- Cast: Jean Pierre Leaud, Chantal Goya, Marlene Jobert, Brigitte Bardot.
- Dramatizes the ferment of the 1960's, exploring the reactions of youth to violence, political protest, suicide, birth control and other issues prevalent during the Vietnam era.
- Other information
- Videodisc release of a motion picture made in 1966.
- Based on two stories by Guy de Maupassant.
- Special features: New, restored high-definition digital transfer, supervised by cinematographer Willy Kurant; archival 1966 interview with Chantal Goya; new interviews with Goya, Kurant, and Jean-Luc Godard collaborator Jean-Pierre Gorin; discussion of the film between French film scholars Freddy Buache and Dominique Païni; Swedish television footage of Godard directing the "film within the film" scene; trailers; new and improved English subtitle translation.
- Language: French dialogue, English subtitles.
- Publisher's number
- MAS180 Criterion Collection
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 61887342