Book , Print in English
Messages to the world : the statements of Osama Bin Laden
edited and introduced by Bruce Lawrence ; translated by James Howarth.
- London ; New York : Verso, 2005.
- xxiii, 292 pages ; 21 cm.
SAIS Main StacksHV6433.I742 Q35 2005Available
- Introduction / by Bruce Lawrence
- From Sudan, 1994-1995. The betrayal of Palestine. The invasion of Arabia
- In Khurasan, 1996-1998. Declaration of jihad. The Saudi regime. From Somalia to Afghanistan. The world Islamic front
- Towards 9/11, 1998-2001. A Muslim bomb. Under Mullah Omar. To our brothers in Pakistan. The winds of faith. Terror for terror
- War in Afghanistan, 2001-2002. Crusader wars. The example of Vietnam. Nineteen students. To the people of Afghanistan. To the Americans. To the allies of America
- War in Iraq, 2003-2004. To the people of Iraq. Among a band of knights. Quagmires of the Tigris and Euphrates. Resist the new Rome. To the peoples of Europe. The towers of Lebanon. Depose the tyrants.
- Other information
- Translated from the Arabic.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. ) and index.
- Language: Translated from the Arabic.
- 1844670457 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 2005027355
- OCLC: 61529139