Book , Print in English
Health economics : fundamentals and flow of funds
Thomas E. Getzen.
- New York, NY : Wiley, ©2004.
- 2nd ed.
- xxiv, 438 pages : illustrations; 26 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
SOM Course Reserve -- Welch Services Center, Welch Library Lower LevelRA410 .G394 2004 c. 1TransitUse the request button to place a hold on this item OR use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- Medical Subjects
- Local Subjects
- 1. Terms of trade: the flow of funds through the health care system
- 2. Demand
- 3. Cost-benefit and cost-effectiveness analysis
- 4. Insurance
- 5. Insurance contracts and managed care
- 6. Physicians
- 7. Medical education, organziation, and business practices
- 8. Hospitals
- 9. Management and regulation of hospital costs
- 10. Managed care
- 11. Long-term care
- 12. Pharmaceuticals
- 13. Introduction to the macroeconomics of health
- 14. The role of government
- 15. Public goods and public health
- 16. Economic history, population growth, and medical care
- 17. International comparisons of health and health expenditures
- 18. Dynamics of national health spending
- 19. Value for money in the future of health care.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 0471432032 (USA : alk. paper)
- 0471451762 (WIE : alk. paper)
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 2003053842
- OCLC: 52410154