Book , Online in English
The prokaryotes : an evolving electronic resource for the microbiological community
- New York : Springer-Verlag, 1999-
- 3rd ed.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
- Publication history
- Frequency: Updated irregularly
- Medical Subjects
- Online implementation of the content found in the printed reference work, The prokaryotes (2nd ed., 1992), with subsequent releases that replace 2nd ed. chapters or expand the content with new material. Earlier versions of chapters are archived.
- Other information
- Title from home page (viewed Mar. 23, 2004).
- Editor-in-chief: Martin Dworkin.
- Restrictions: Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Additional form
- Alternate version: 0387972587 Alternate version: 3540972587
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 42265905