Online in English
The ghost-dance religion and the Sioux outbreak of 1890
by James Mooney ; introduction to the Bison book edition by Raymond J. DeMallie.
- Lincoln : University of Nebraska Press, ©1991.
- xxvi p., p. 653-1136 : illustrations(some colored), maps (some colored), music ; 26 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
- This reproduction
- Electronic text and image data. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University of Michigan, MPublishing, 2005. Includes both TIFF files and keyword searchable text. ([ACLS Humanities E-Book]) Mode of access: Intranet. This volume is made possible by a grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- Other information
- Originally published: Washington, D.C. : G.P.O., 1896 as pt. 2 of the fourteenth annual report of the Bureau of Ethnology, 1892-93.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 1104-1110) and index.