Book , Print in English
The economics of global turbulence : the advanced capitalist economies from long boom to long downturn, 1945-2005
- London ; New York : Verso, 2006.
- xxix, 369 pages : illustrations; 25 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower B LevelHC59.B754 2006 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 30 2019Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- The trajectory of the profit rate
- The long upturn
- From boom to downturn
- The long downturn
- Prosperity regained?
- Other information
- "Revised and newly introduced edition of ... New Left review special report"--Jacket flap.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Eisenhower copy: Purchased with funds from the George Wallace Bunnell Memorial Fund; FY2007.
- 1859847307 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Identifying numbers
- EAN: 9781859847305
- LCCN: 2005017440
- OCLC: 60705635