Book, Print in English
Themes in modern European history, 1890-1945
edited by Paul Hayes.
- London ; New York : Routledge, 1992.
- vii, 315 pages : illustrations; 23 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 12 weeks, with no renewals.
SAIS Reserve StacksD395 .T48 1992Available
- France and Germany : belle epoque and Kaiserzeit / Paul Hayes
- Russia and Austria-Hungary : empires under pressure / Paul Hayes
- Intellectual and cultural revolution, 1890-1914 / Michael Biddiss
- Origins of the war of 1914 / Philip Bell
- The Great War and its impact / Philip Bell
- State and society under Lenin and Stalin / Edward Acton
- The triumph of Caesarism : Fascism and Nazism / Paul Hayes
- Between democracy and autocracy : France, 1918-45 / Nicholas Atkin
- Hitler's war? the origins of the Second World War / Philip Bell
- Europe in the Second World War / Philip Bell
- Mind at the end of its tether : political ideology and cultural confusion, 1914-45 / Michael Biddiss.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 0415079055 (pbk.)
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 91046074 //r94
- OCLC: 25025601