Book , Print in English
Living together : towards inclusive communities
edited by Michelle Thompson-Fawcett and Claire Freeman.
- Dunedin, New Zealand : Otago University Press, 2006.
- 272 pages : illustrations; 25 cm.
Eisenhower B LevelHN930.5.Z9 C654 2006 c. 1Available
- Introduction : developing inclusive communities / Claire Freeman
- Central government and its role in community planning / Christine Cheyne
- Treaty values and the Resource Management Act 1991 / Merata Kawharu
- Planning for cultural diversity / Wardlow Friesen
- Is New Zealand a post-feminist paradise? / Rebecca Stringer
- Creating welcoming communities for children and young people / Claire Freeman
- Planning for an ageing population / Patricia M. Austin
- New Zealand communities online / Mark McGuire
- From floral clocks to civil flourish / Elizabeth Aitken Rose
- Co-management : an indigenous perspective / Gail Tipa
- Design-led participatory planning / Sophie Bond and Michelle Thompson-Fawcett
- Building community consensus and social capital through impact assessment / Dianne Buchan
- Community development and empowerment / Anaru Eketone and Pat Shannon
- "Getting on" : an agenda for living close together / Ann Dupuis and Jennifer Dixon
- Healthy communities / Robin Kearns, Tim McCreanor and Karen Witten
- Planning to live together / Michelle Thompson-Fawcett.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Identifying numbers
- EAN: 9781877372292
- OCLC: 71827855