Book , Microform in English
The Black power movement Part 3 : Papers of the Revolutionary Action Movement, 1962-1996
editorial advisers, Muhammad Ahmad, Ernie Allen, Jr. and John H. Bracey, Jr. ; project coordinator, Randolph H. Boehm.
- Bethesda, MD : UPA Collection from LexisNexis, 2002.
- 17 microfilm reels ; 35 mm. + Accompanied by: 1 guide (xvii, 72 pages ; 27 cm.)
Libraries Service CenterFilm no. 3772 c. 1Multiple Items
- Accompanying guide is located in the AV Center under the call number: Film no. 3772 guide
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVFilm no. 3772 guide c. 1 | Floor mapMultiple Items
- reel 1-17
- Accompanies microfilm that has the call number: Film no. 3772
- 1 v.
- Also known as
- Papers of the Revolutionary Action Movement, 1962-1996
- Reproduces the writings and correspondence of Muhammad Ahmad (Max Stanford); RAM internal documents; records on allied organizations, including African Peoples Party, Black Liberation Army, Black Panther Party, Black United Front, Black Workers Congress, Institute of Black Studies, League of Revolutionary Black Workers, Republic of New Africa, and Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee; rare serial publications, including Black America, Soulbook, Unity and Struggle, Black Vanguard, Crossroads, and Jihad News; and, government documents such as the FBI file on Max Stanford, testimony about RAM's role in the urban rebellions, and subject files covering key leaders associated with RAM including Malcolm X, Robert F. Williams, Amiri Baraka, and Assata Shakur, as well as on subjects such as the Black Power Conferences, the reparations movement, political prisoners, and more.
- Other information
- Accompanied by a printed guide, entitled: A guide to the microfilm edition of The Black power movement. Part 3, Papers of the Revolutionary Action Movement, 1962-1996.
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 2002027464
- OCLC: 50334194
- OCLC: 50334194