Video/Film, DVD in English
House of Usher: The pit and the pendulum
American International Pictures ; James A. Nicholson & Samuel Z. Arkoff present ; produced and directed by Roger Corman, screenplay by Richard Matheson.
- Santa Monica, Calif. : Metro Goldwyn Mayer Home Entertainment, 
- 1 videodisc (160 min.) : sound, colored ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD (NTSC region 1).
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 12 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesPN1997 .H68 2004 c. 1Available
- Also known as
- Title on container: Fall of the house of Usher
- Pit and the pendulum
- Music, Les Baxter, director of photography, Floyd Crosby ; editor, Anthony Carras.
- Cast: Vincent Price, Mark Damon, Myrna Fahey ; Vincent Price, John Kerr, Barbara Steele, Luana Anders, Antony Carbone.
- The fall of the house of Usher: An English Lord fears that his sister has been buried alive. The pit and the pendulum: A young man's search for the truth of his sister's death uncovers a bizarre and ghastly secret.
- Other information
- Based on stories by Edgar Allen Poe.
- Originally released as motion pictures in 1960 and 1961.
- DVD is doublesided.
- The fall of the house of Usher (1960) : 1 hour, 20 min. The pit and the pendulum (1961) : 1 hour, 20 min.
- Special features include commentaries by Roger Corman, original theatrical trailers, and original theatrical prologue for Pit and the Pendulum.
- Language: In English with optional dubbed French dialogue track; optional subtitles in French or Spanish; closed-captioned.
- Publisher's number
- 1006946 MGM Home Entertainment
- 4006858 MGM Home Entertainment
- Identifying numbers
- UPC: 027616910875
- OCLC: 57794202
- OCLC: 57794202