Journal/Newspaper , Online in English
Common ground : archeology and ethnography in the public interest
- [Washington, DC] : National Park Service, Archeology and Ethnography Program, 1996-
- electronic text, v. : HTML, digital, PDF files.
- Mode of access: Internet at the NPS web site. Addresses as of 6/12/07: http://commonground.cr.nps.gov/Index.cfm (current issue); http://commonground.cr.nps.gov/97%5FArchive.cfm (archived issues for Common ground: preserving our nation's heritage); http://www.cr.nps.gov/archeology/Cg/Index.htm (archived issues for Common ground: archeology and ethnography in the public interest); current access is available via PURL.
- Publication history
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (spring 1996)-
- Also known as
- Uniform Title: Common ground (Washington, D.C. : Online)
- Archeology and ethnography in the public interest
- Issues for spring 2003- have subtitle: Preserving our nation's heritage
- Former title
- Continues: Federal archeology (Online)
- Other information
- Title from HTML caption (viewed Sept. 29, 2003).
- Some issues combined. Vol. 2, no. 2 skipped in numbering. Issues for summer 1999- have chronological designation only.
- None published, 2002?
Issued by: National Center for Cultural Resources,
-spring 2005 ; by: National Park Service, summer 2005- .
- Also issued in print.
- Additional form
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 2007230046
- OCLC: 53102169