Video/Film , DVD in English
I love Lucy The complete second season on DVD
Desilu Productions Inc. ; producer, Jess Oppenheimer ; head writer, Jess Oppenheimer ; directors, William Asher, Marc Daniels, James V. Kern.
- Hollywood, Calif. : Paramount, 2004.
- 5 videodiscs (ca. 799 min.) : sound, b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD (NTSC region 1), full screen presentation (1.33:1); Dolby Digital mono.
Eisenhower M Level Service DeskPN1992.77.I253I4 2004 c. 1Multiple Items
- disc 1-5
- Also known as
- Uniform Title: I love Lucy (Television program). ). Season 2.
- Directors of photography, Robert DeGrasse, Karl Freund, Sid Hickox ; art directors, Ralph Berger, Larry Cuneo ; editor, Dann Cahn ; theme music, Eliot Daniel.
- Cast: Lucille Ball, Desí Arnaz, Vivian Vance, William Frawley.
- Contains gems such as "Job switching" in which Lucy and Ethel do unforgettable battle with a chocolate factory conveyor belt; and "The operetta" in which Lucy's money problems bring down the curtain on her role as "Queen of the gypsies." This collection also includes the groundbreaking "pregnancy shows," including the touching moment at the Tropicana when Lucy breaks the news to Ricky that they are going to have a baby, and "Lucy goes to the hospital," the record-setting episode that garnered the highest ratings in 1953.
- disc 1. Job switching ; The saxophone ; The anniversary present ; The handcuffs ; The operetta ; Vacation from marriage ; The courtroom
- disc 2. Redecorating ; Ricky loses his voice ; Lucy is enceinte ; Pregnant women are unpredictable ; Lucy's showbiz swan song ; Lucy hires an English tutor
- disc 3. Ricky has labor pains ; Lucy becomes a sculptress ; Lucy goes to the hospital ; Sales resistance ; The inferiority complex ; The club election
- disc 4. The black eye ; Lucy changes her mind ; No children allowed ; Lucy hires a maid ; The Indian show ; Lucy's last birthday
- disc 5. The Ricardos change apartments ; Lucy is matchmaker ; Lucy wants new furniture ; The camping trip ; Ricky and Fred are TV fans ; Never do business with friends.
- Other information
- Originally produced in 1952-1953.
- Special features: special footage, includes deleted footage and lost scenes; hilarious outtakes; 3 behind-the-scenes featurettes; original openings; Lucy's radio show; guest cast information.
- Language: English with optional dubbed Spanish dialogue on most episodes, optional Spanish subtitles.
- Language: Closed-captioned.
- Publisher's number
- 87969 Paramount
- Identifying numbers
- UPC: 097368796942
- OCLC: 79392593
- OCLC: 79392593