Book , Print in English
AMA manual of style : a guide for authors and editors
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, ©2007.
- 10th ed. / Cheryl Iverson (chair) ... [et al.].
- xi, 1010 pages : illustrations map ; 26 cm.
Copies in Library - not available while library buildings are closed
Eisenhower C Level Reference, Non-CirculatingR119.A533 2007 c. 1On shelf
Reserve Books - Welch Services Center, Welch Library Lower LevelWZ 345 A512 2007 c. 2On shelf
School of Nursing Reserve Collection Reference Books - Pinkard Building Room 313WZ 345 A512 2007 c. 3On shelf
Lilienfeld Collection -- Stack Level 5, Welch LibraryR119 .A51 2007 c. HYG1Checked outChecked out, Due: Sep 30 2020Another patron is currently using this item. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
Welch Reference - Welch Library, 2024 Bldg, Suite 1-200WZ 345 A512 2007 c. 1On shelf
Wilmer Books - Woods Building, Room 3B 50, JHHR119 .A533 2007 c. 1On shelf
- Also known as
- American Medical Association manual of style
- Manual of style
- Guide for authors and editors
- Medical Subjects
- Types of articles
- Manuscript preparation
- Visual presentation of data
- Ethical and legal considerations
- Editorial assessment and processing
- Correct and preferred usage
- Non-english words, phrases, and accent marks
- Medical indexes
- Greek letters
- Units of measure
- Numbers and percentages
- Study design and statistics
- Mathematical composition
- Manuscript editing and proofreading
- Glossary of publishing terms
- Other information
- Rev. ed. of: American Medical Association manual of style. 9th ed. c1998.
- "JAMA & Archives Journals, American Medical Association."
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780195176339 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 0195176332 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 2006037192
- OCLC: 76141825
- OCLC: 76141825