Video/Film , DVD in English
Killer of sheep : the Charles Burnett collection
Milestone Film and Steven Soderbergh present.
- [Harrington Park, N.J.] : Milestone Film & Video ; [New York] : distributed by New Yorker Video, 
- Special ed.
- 2 videodiscs (164 min.) : sound, b&w and color ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD (NTSC region 1); full screen.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesPN1997.K54 2007 c. 1AvailableEisenhower M Level ReservesPN1997.K54 2007 c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: May 31 2018 07:38 PMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- Killer of Sheep: Stan, a slaughterhouse worker beset by frustrations on the job and at home, finds solace in moments of simple beauty. My Brother's Wedding: a young man working at his parents' store tries to find himself. Bonus features are included.
- disc 1. Killer of sheep
- Disc 2. My brother's wedding.
- Other information
- Title from container.
- Release date: Nov. 13, 2007.
- Killer of sheep originally produced in 1977.
- My brother's wedding originally produced in 1983.
- Disc 1 bonus features include Charles Burnett's acclaimed short films, Several friends (1969), The horse (1973), and When it rains (1995).
- Disc 2 includes the original 1983 version and 2007 director's cut of My brother's wedding and Burnett's newest short film on Hurricane Katrina, Quiet as kept (2007).
- Container insert (folded leaflet) contains an essay on Killer of sheep by Armond White and notes on the film's preservation by Ross Lipman.
- Publisher's number
- MILE00107 Milestone Film & Video
- Identifying numbers
- UPC: 784148010748
- OCLC: 173154611
- OCLC: 173154611