Video/Film , DVD in English
Leo McCarey's An affair to remember
Twentieth Century Fox presents a Cinemascope picture ; produced by Jerry Wald ; directed by Leo McCarey ; screenplay by Delmer Daves and Donald Ogden Stewart and Leo McCarey ; original story by Leo McCarey and Mildred Cram.
- Beverly Hills, Calif. : Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, 
- 50th anniversary ed.
- 2 videodiscs (115 min.) : sound, colored ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD (NTSC region 1); widescreen (2.35:1) presentation; Dolby Digital stereo., Dolby Digital mono., dual layer (disc 1), single layer (disc 2).
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1997.A443 2007 c. 1Multiple Items
- disc 1-2 in one container
- Also known as
- Affair to remember
- Cast: Cary Grant, Deborah Kerr.
- Romance — Feature.
- Melodrama — Feature.
- Adaptation — Feature.
- Feature films.
- Although each is engaged to someone else, when Nickie and Terry meet aboard an ocean liner, they fall in love. After they agree to rendezvous six months later atop the Empire State Building, tragedy strikes, and the lovers' future takes an uncertain turn.
- Other information
- Title from container.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1957.
- Special features: Disc one: Audio commentary by singer Marnie Nixon and film historian Joseph McBride ; Disc two: "Affairs to remember: Deborah Kerr" featurette, "Affairs to remember: Cary Grant" featurette; "Directed by Leo McCarey" featurette; "A producer to remember: Jerry Wald" featurette; "The look of 'An affair to remember'" featurette; "AMC Backstory: 'An affair to remember'"; Fox Movietonews: "Shipboard premiere attracts celebrities"; original theatrical trailer; poster gallery; still gallery.
- Not rated.
- Language: English, dubbed Spanish or dubbed French dialogue with optional English or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
- Publisher's number
- 2248798 Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
- Identifying numbers
- UPC: 024543487982
- OCLC: 176193464
- OCLC: 176193464