Video/Film, DVD in English
Hopkins: inside one of America's top hospitals
produced by Terence Wrong.
- New York, NY : ABC News, 2008.
- 3 videodiscs : sound, colored ; 4 3/4 in.
Welch Videocassettes - Stack Level 5, Welch LibraryWX 100 DVD1 2008 c. 1Multiple Items
Eisenhower M Level Service DeskRA975.T43 H665 2008 c. 1Multiple Items
- disc 1-3 in one container
- disc 1-3 in two containers
- Also known as
- Title on container: Inside one of America's top hospitals
- Terence Wrong, producer and executive producer. Brad Hebert and Alex Piper, supervising producers. Rudy Bednar, senior executive producer.
- Medical Subjects
- Consumer Participation — Baltimore.
- Consumer Participation — Maryland.
- Delivery of Health Care — Baltimore.
- Delivery of Health Care — Maryland.
- Hospitals, Teaching — Baltimore.
- Hospitals, Teaching — Maryland.
- Medicine — Baltimore.
- Medicine — Maryland.
- Documentaries and Factual Films
- Videodisc Recording.
- Documentary filmed at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore. Depicts modern medicine as practiced at the hospital. Consists of stories and interviews featuring staff and patients, their triumphs, tragedies and everyday routines.
- Other information
- Videodisc release of seven weekly episodes broadcast by ABC between June 26 and Aug. 7, 2008.
- "Special three DVD, seven episode set" - Container.