You searched for:
Showing item of from your search. start over
Andronicus : or, The unfortunate politician. Shewing, sin; slowly punished. Right; surely rescued
Book, Online in English , 1646
- London : Printed by W. W[ilson] for John Williams, at the Crowne in St. Pauls Church-yard, 1646.
- Reproduction: Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 165:E1155)
- Also known as:
- Unfortunate politician
- Other information:
- A reissue, with cancel title page, of the edition which has "printed by W. Wilson" in imprint.
- The words "sin; .. rescued." are bracketed together on title page.
- Signatures: A-L.
- Includes index.
- The last leaf is blank.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Octo. 9th".
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Indexed by: Wing (2nd ed.) F2405.
- Indexed by: Thomason E.1155.