Book , Online in English
Bucaniers of America, or, A true account of the most remarkable assaults committed of late years upon the coasts of the West-Indies by the bucaniers of Jamaica and Tortuga, both English and French : wherein are contained more especially the unparallel'd exploits of Sir Henry Morgan, our English Jamaican hero who sack'd Puerto Velo, burnt Panama, &c
written originally in Dutch by John Esquemeling ... ; and thence translated into Spanish by Alonso de Bonne-Maison ... ; now faithfully rendred into English.
- London : Printed for William Crooke ..., 1684.
- , 115, 151, 124,  p.,  leaves of plates : illustrations maps, portraits
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
- This reproduction
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 66:19)
- Also known as
- Uniform Title: Amerikaanse zeerovers. English
- Other information
- First English translation. First published in Dutch under title: De Americaensche zee-rover. Amsterdam, 1678.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Includes index.
- Indexed by: Wing E3894
- Indexed by: Arber's Term cat. II 60
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 12121507e