Book , Online in English
Bucaniers of America : the second volume : containing the dangerous voyage and bold attempts of Captain Bartholomew Sharp, and others, performed upon the coasts of the South Sea, for the space of two years, &c. : from the original journal of the said voyage
written by ... Basil Ringrose, Gent., who was all along present at those transactions.
- London : Printed for William Crooke ..., 1685.
- , 212,  p., 1 leaf of plates : maps (1 folded)
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
- This reproduction
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 66:20)
- Other information
- Originally published by Crooke as a sequel to Bucaniers of America, the 1684 English translation of Exquemelin's Americaensche zee-roovers. The present volume includes an apology from Crooke to statements made in the previous work which Capt. Henry Morgan considered libellous and for which Morgan had obtained a legal judgment.
- Errata: p.  at beginning.
- Advertisement: p. - at end.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Includes index.
- Indexed by: Wing E3897
- Indexed by: Arber's Term cat. II 112
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 12295457e