Book , Online in English
An English expositor, or, Compleat dictionary : teaching the interpretation of the hardest words, and most useful terms of art, used in our language
first set forth by J.B. ... and now the ninth time revised, corrected, and very much augmented with several additions, viz., a new and copious supply of words, an index directing to the hards [sic] words by prefixing the common words before them in an alphabetical order, a brief nomenclator, containing the names of the most renowned persons among the ancients, whether gods or goddesses (so reputed) heroes, or inventors of profitable arts, sciences, and faculties, with divers memorable things out of ancient history, poetry, philosophy, and geography by a lover of the arts.
- London : Printed for Awnsham and John Churchil ..., 1698.
-  p.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
- This reproduction
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1545:15)
- Other information
- Manuscript signature of Sara Bate, dated 1736: p. 
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Indexed by: Wing B5436
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 13117272e